The purpose of any Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) is to ensure that a supplier can meet the manufacturability and quality requirements of the parts supplied to the customer.
- Reviewing of PPAP Documentation provided, verifying accurate and inaccurate information, and submitting a summary report.
- Providing a report to supplier and assist in the development of a complete and accurate PPAP Package.
- Take responsibility for complete BOM and associated PPAPs for new product launch.
- Help prepare and assemble a PPAP document submission.
- To provide evidence that the customer engineering design record and specification requirements are clearly understood and fulfilled by the supplier.
- To demonstrate that the established manufacturing process has the potential to produce the part that consistently meets all requirements during the actual production run at the quoted production rate.
PPAP Submission Levels:
- Level 1 – Part Submission Warrant (PSW) only submitted to the customer.
- Level 2 – PSW with product samples and limited supporting data.
- Level 3 – PSW with product samples and complete supporting data.
- Level 4 – PSW and other requirements as defined by the customer.
- Level 5 – PSW with product samples and complete supporting data available for review at the supplier's manufacturing location. Complete documentation
Click here to view PPAP elements
Give us a list of your suppliers, industry type, and we will quote you a standard supplier audit anywhere in the world.
Conduct an onsite Gap analysis, Internal audit, Supplier audit, and/or Process audit, for most of the standards worldwide including but not limited to: ISO 9001, IATF 16949, AS9100, IS0 13485, ISO 17025, ASPICE, ISO 26262, and many other standards.
- Environmental audits for ISO14001
- Health and safety ISO 45001
- Energy efficiency ISO 50001
- It Security ISO 27001
- Social responsibility (many)
- VDA 6.3
Additionally our expertise extends to the following industries:
* If you don’t see your standard please ask us.
Why choose us for your Audit needs?
- PPAPandAudits.com allows you to conduct audits digitally and close out non-conformances digitally via your computer.
- PPAPandAudits.com performs a rigorous audit, enforced through electronic workflows, using digital software. The audit process follows ISO 19011, guidelines for auditing management systems.
- PPAPandAudits.com auditors are all lead and certified auditors having years of training and decades of auditing experience, which is vetted by a thorough internal certification process.